Sunday, June 8, 2008

June 8, 2008

All over the world environmentalists are having conniptions for a Styrofoam packing peanut blew into my yard today. Not only is it litter, it is harmful litter! Suffer Michael Stipe, suffer (he once stopped a concert to belittle-though I bet he’d use the word “educate”- a fella’ in the front row who dare drink from a Styrofoam cup). What I found odd about this Styrofoam peanut was that it was the only one around. You never see just one of these babies! However, when I walked down the street later in the day, low and behold were several hundred brothers and sisters of the loner peanut. Now, when I tried to take this buggah’s picture, it was situated in my driveway at the foot of my back porch, which is the most effective wind tunnel this side of any NASA laboratory. The peanut constantly found itself in a whirlwind going ‘round and ‘round nearly irking me to no end as I surely must have looked like a total moron sitting in the hot sun waiting for the damn thing to settle down so I could take its picture!

No comments: