Friday, June 6, 2008

June 6, 2008

Yet another day of gray clouds and rain made foot traffic very light. The only thing to cross the border is the below Marlboro cigarette butt. This piece of litter is not a stranger because I know exactly from where it came: my do gooder neighbor’s grandson. This guy is in his early 20s and does nothing but live off his grandparents, smoke, and spit. I did not see the clown put the fling to the butt, but I know he’s guilty. I know he’s guilty. Making this tame find a bit more festive was the middle aged man who drove by on his 1950 ten speed bike with his finger crammed deep into his left nostril while I snapped the picture (maybe I should’ve taken his picture). Tomorrow is Saturday and it’s supposed to be in the low 90s, so hopefully something more substantial shall blow this way.



No comments: