Sunday, June 22, 2008

June 21, 2008

Well, sometimes things you do come back and kick you in the butt. This blog is about litter, those who litter, and anything I feel like spewing. I found the below piece of paper in my back yard. After taking a few pictures, I noticed some writing on the other side and opened it to have a gander. Hey, it was a girl’s name and telephone number obviously written by a child. Hey, that sticker looks familiar. Hey again, my daughter has a friend with that name. So I asked my 7-year-old daughter if the paper was hers and she responsed, “Yes! Where did you find that”? Of course, this case of littering is not really littering because my daughter mistakenly dropped it, in brilliant fashion by the way, at no fault of her own. No, no, no, not my daughter! A litter bug? No. Your kids maybe, but not mine. Don’t you just love how people make excuses for their own kids? On the other hand, my daughter is thrilled about making this blog even though she thinks it and her dad are “so weird.”

No comments: