Wednesday, June 18, 2008

June 17, 2008

The pictured straw, which landed at the end of my driveway, may technically only be partially in my yard, but I did not have my plot plan or surveyor’s gadgets (tripod thing and large ruler) to help accurately shoot my property line. The red (hidden on other side of straw) and yellow stripes lead me to think the straw is from McDonald’s, but I have not been to Burger King in years, so I’m not 100% on this. I’ll tell you, back in the day when I use to be a plasterer, I knew a few guys-and girls-who could’ve, ehem would’ve, made good use of that straw, and that use has nothing to do with beverages. Note: that grubby looking cigarette butt is definitely not within my property bounds, so there’ll be no comment concerning it, except for this disclaimer and the “grubby” adjective.

No comments: